Family Law

Family Law
Family Law

Family law cases are a type of civil case, but they generally involve issues between or concerning spouses, parents, and children. We can help with a variety of domestic cases.

Many companies offer low-priced online services throughout California but beware as most do not adhere to state laws. In fact, most local forms and processes differ from county to county. We offer a local personal service with experience in navigating these nuances.

  • Step 1: Select your service, electronically sign contract, and submit payment.
  • Step 2: Receive and complete your intake questionnaire online or over the phone.
  • Step 3. Sign documents electronically after we prepare them (except when notary is required).
  • Step 4: We serve, file, or record the documents as needed.

Fill out online questionnaire and we will prepare all forms required for your initial petition. Once completed, we will contact you for payment and delivery of completed forms for you to file.

Fill out online questionnaire and we will prepare your marital settlement agreement. Once completed, we will contact you for payment and delivery of completed forms for you to notarize.

When someone wants to end a marriage, they can file a case at family court to ask for a court order ending the marriage. Marriages can be terminated through divorce or annulment cases. The court can also grant a separation, where the court issues orders regarding property, alimony, and child custody, but the parties remain legally married. In many cases,parties involved are able to keep their case "out of the court," by agreeing to a complete resolution of all the issues without a formal court hearing or trial and avoid expensive attorney fees through a written martial settlement agreement.  Regardless of where you are in the divorce process, we offer services to help. For more information about divorces click here..

  • Divorce
  • Separation
  • Annulments
  • Child Support
  • Child Custody
  • Spousal Support (Alimony)
  • Visitation
  • Marital Settlement Agreements
  • Modifications
  • Ex Parte (Emergency Orders)

Gardianships & Conservatorships

When someone who is not a parent of a child gets custody of that child or when a minor child inherits a large sum of money, a guardianship is required. We can help you through the process of petitioning the court for gardianship of a person or their estate. Click below for more information..

  • Gardianship of Person
  • Gardianship of Estate
  • Conservatorships

We can help with almost any family law case. Mistakes can be costly and time consuming. In many cases, a mistake may force you to start the whole process over. Why wait in line at the family facilitator's office or pay expensive attorney fees? Even if you know that the case will be contested and attorney's will be required, we can provide supplemental services to save you money. Click below for more information..

  • Legal Name Change
  • Interspousal Deeds
  • Restraining Orders
  • Paternity
  • More

Wow! A+ Legal Document Assistants went above and beyond my expectations. They were prompt, friendly, and very knoweledgeable. They made a hard time in my life a little easier.

Lori Dorn

Book a free consultation today.

%d bloggers like this: